Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Call Of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

I am a hardcore gamer and i am never ashamed of the fact, there are games on which you just become speechless and there are not many of them, but lately i came across two such titles which just made me speechless, on happens to be BioShock (which is taking a lot of my time now days much to disgust of my wife) and the other happens to be COD4:Modern Combat.

For those who have been following COD series will instantly notice that instead of based in WW2 era this fresh episode (as the name suggests) is in modern era and from what i have seen from E3 and other videos literally blew my socks off

I suggest you guys do check out http://www.charlieoscardelta.com which is official website for the game and check out videos and images among other things posted there.






All the above posted images are copyright of their respective companies, i do suggest you check out their website for more mouth watering images ... :)

No comments: