Monday, November 19, 2007

In The Men's Room

Found this HILARIOUS joke

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying,
"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom, but I don't
know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
"Doin' just fine!"

And the other guy says,
"So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At this point, I'm thinking this is too
bizarre so I say,
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can, when I hear
another question.
"Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me, but I figured I could just
be polite and end the convesation. I tell him,
"No......I'm a little busy right now!!!"

The i hear the guy say nervously...

"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall
who keeps answering all my questions!!!"

No comments: